Basically, Registry Healer is a tool for scanning your system's Registry for old and invalid keys. Registry Healer is particularly useful if you tend to install and uninstall a lot of programs. By putting it to work, it will help you clear out the junk that commonly fills up the Registry. Unlike similar utilities, this program doesn't simply (and dangerously) remove items from your Registry. It will attempt to correct invalid entries by finding matching folders and files that may have been moved. A separate component lets you select directories to scan. You will be able to instantly "heal" invalid entries, and safely delete some others.
Registry Healer provides a few other features for advanced users. The program provides one-click access to a registry key with the Windows RegEdit tool. Furthermore, you can highlight a reference and jump directly to the directory that it's pointing to. Finally, you can create "undo" files in the RegEdit format and full system backups. This lets you conveniently restore a Windows Registry to a previous state using native Windows® tools (even without having RegHealer installed in the system).
Registry Healer does not only delete invalid registry entries but also it searches your system for all available corrections. It can really fix the registry!
Registry Healer can also find invalid font references, obsolete Start Menu items, empty registry keys, invalid application paths, invalid registered help files and offer to correct them. So, running Registry Healer regularly will keep your registry clean and correct!
Registry Healer can:
- find and correct invalid file and folder references in Windows 9x/NT/ME/2000/XP Registry;
- find and delete empty registry keys;
- find and correct invalid font entries;
- find and delete obsolete Start Menu items;
- find and correct invalid application paths;
- find and correct invalid registered help files;
- find and correct invalid shared DLL references;
- find and correct invalid autostart registry references;
- find and delete unused software registry references;
- search for matches of invalid entries on user's computer;
- open folders to which invalid registry keys refer;
- open Windows RegEdit at invalid registry entries;
- create full registry backups compatible with native Windows® restore tools;
- backup only modified registry entries as RegEdit4 files, so you are always able to restore certain registry changes;
- save the list of found invalid entries as text file;
- print the list of found invalid entries;
- quick run the program from the Control Panel.
- Registry Healer 18.104.22.1682 + Serial