Atrise Lutcurve is a calibration software for LCD or CRT monitors for 6500K gamma 2.2. The program will help you to calibrate your LCD or CRT displays without any hardware devices. A multi-display PC installation is also supported. You can also setup your displays to show the same colors. However, the quality of the calibration will depend on your skills and may be influenced by your computer hardware.
Here are some key features of "Atrise Lutcurve":
- Calibration of LCD or CRT monitors without hardware devices;
- Multidisplay calibration with a color balance quality;
- Unlimited count of calibration points
- Video card with a driver from manufacturer
- 32-bit color display mode
- Mouse or another pointing device
What's New in This Release:
- A bug with Vista color correction crash is fixed.
- Atrise Lutcurve 1.5.3 + Serial