Archivarius 3000 allows you to index documents and files on your computer, removable drives or local network and enables quick and efficient searching through their content. You can perform simple searches or specify detailed search attributes, including file size, date and more. During the indexing process, the program will extract and save detailed information about documents, allowing you to search and overview documents even if these are physically not accessible (e.g CD not in the drive). The searches can be performed from the application interface or via included web server, allowing you to search the index from any browser on the network. Additional features include scheduled index updates, (web) search logging, document preview with keyword highlighting and more.
• Instant full-text search of documents and mail.
• Semantic search with morphology in 18 languages.
• Supports local network and removable drives (CD, DVD and others).
• Support for popular formats from MS Office and PDF to TXT and LEX.
• Search in the archives ZIP, RAR, ARJ and others.
• Search emails Outlook, Outlook Express, MS Exchange, The Bat! and others.
• Search the database of Lotus Notes and Lotus Domino.
• Server mode and access from home to the working papers on the Internet.
• Fully supported by Unicode.
• And much more ...
- Archivarius 3000 4.50 + Serial