Gnome Skin Pack allows owners of the Windows 7 interface to change its system by converting it to analog Linux. All components are included in this package are installed automatically without user intervention after the installer (x86 or x64 - according to the capacity of the system). Upon completion of the installation will restart Windows and evaluate the new design of their system.
Before installing the theme off User Account Control, and close all running programs. After the installation you must restart the system.
For quick and correct installation of Gnome Skin Pack must be removed (if they have been previously installed) or other other versions of packages to customize the interface (Skin Packs).
- X86 (32Bit) - Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- For x64 (64Bit) - Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Support for all locales
Programs that are included in this topic:
- Resource Hacker 3.6
- Moveex 1.0 by Alexander Frink
- Universal Theme Patcher 220.127.116.11 by deepxw
- Win7BootUpdater v0 Beta 1 by jeff
- RocketDock 1.3.5 by PunkSoftware
- Yodm3D 1.4 by Christian Salmon
- Y'z Shadow 2.3 beta3 by M. Yamaguchi
- SmartFlip 0.7 by Lup Gratian
- Theme By platov1000 Refresh by Me
- Icons by fede18 refresh by me
- Skin Pack Toolbar by bigseekpro
- Start orb by cgentry72
- Boot animation by triggerspasm refresh by me
- Gnome Skin Pack 1.0 for Windows 7 (x86)